Al Quds Club in AUC is hosting Dr. Norman Finkelstein on the 16th of May at 6 PM at the Bassily Auditorium New Campus. The main theme of the event will be about the Egyptian Revolution and its implications on the Peace Treaty with Israel (how this threatens the peace and security of Israel) and how this in turn will affect the Israeli-Palestinian crisis.The effects of the Egyptian revolution on Palestine, will be stressed upon.
The format of the event is as follows:
· The event will be starting at 6:00 pm on the 16th of May
· A brief documentary about the Day of Catastrophe will be displayed (6 mins)
· The host of the event will have a short opening statement introducing the event and a brief biography of Dr. Norman’s Scholarly Work.
· At 6:30 pm Dr. Finkelstein will be asked to start his lecture.
· At 8:00 pm closure to the lecture and opening the floor for questions
· Questions will run from 8:00 till 9:30 pm.
· After this open panel of questions, we will proceed to the reception where we will be serving food and refreshments.
Please be feel to come by and share in this event.
Again. Bassily Auditorium, New Campus- May 16th 2011 (Monday)- 6 PM to 10 PM
Maps can be found here. Enter the university from Gate 4- Pepsi Gate. You will receive invitations at the gate upon arrival. Must have one to get in.
If you want a seat. Arrive early. First come first serve. Doors close when maximum capacity is reached.
See the flyer below